Bureau of Indian Standards has announced the BIS Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 150 Scientist-‘B’ posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/03/2020 to 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist-‘B’
Post Date: 29/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BIS Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BIS Scientist Recruitment:
|Name of the Discipline||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||02||01||01||00||01||05|
- Scientist-‘B’: 87,000 per month
Age limit (as on 31/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC / ST candidates).
- Candidates having valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score of 2018 / 2019 / 2020. The GATE score must be valid as on 31.03.2020 (closing date of application).
The selection will be based on the GATE 2018, GATE 2019 or GATE 2020 score and Personal Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD /
Ex-servicemen / Women / BIS serving Departmental candidate
How to Apply for BIS Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BIS website: www.bis.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 02/03/2020 to 31/03/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the photograph image not more than 200KB.
- Candidates should upload the signature image not more than 200KB.
- Candidates should upload the Date of Birth Certificate, GATE Scorecard, Essential Qualification Degree / Provisional Certificate & consolidated marksheet, Higher / Additional qualification Degree / Provisional Certificate & consolidated marksheet (if any), Category Certificate (if applicable) and Identity Proof not more than 1 MB.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for BIS Scientist Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 02/03/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|