Banaras Hindu University has announced the BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/03/2020. Notification is out for 05 Staff Nurses under National Health Mission sponsored Operationalizatianof Sick Newborn Care Unit (SNCU) in the Department of Pediatrics, IMS, BHU, Varanasi. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 14/05/2020 in Varanasi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurses
Post Date: 17/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Staff Nurses: 20,500/- per month.
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- The candidate should have a Diploma in Nursing (GNM) / B.Sc. Nursing and registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Female candidates will be preferred.
Candidate having experience of working in the Newborn Care Unit for 01 year or having undergone 04 days FBNC training will be given preference.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.bhu.ac.in
- Candidates should send their application through e-mail at [email protected] by 10/05/2020, 5:00 PM
- The application should bring the filled application form, relevant certificates duly attested, 02 copies of the recent photograph and complete e-mail id and mobile number to the below address:
Dr. Askok Kumar, Professor Incharge & Coordinator SNCU, Neonatal Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Staff Nurses||14/05/2020 at 10.00 A.M|