Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/08/2020. Notification is out for 02 Sr Resident (General Medicine) vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates send the application / email the application on or before 25/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident (General Medicine)
Post Date: 13/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for BHEL Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (General Medicine)||02|
The reservation requirement will be as follows:
- UR – 01
- OBC – 01
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Resident (General Medicine)||65,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Resident (General Medicine)||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed a PG Degree / Diploma.
- Candidates shall have all the Degrees (MBBS / MD / MS / PG Diploma) recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates applying for the above posts must be registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- The appointment is initially for a period of One year, which may be extended by another year with mutual consent / requirement of the hospital.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the official website: www.bhel.com
Candidates may send their Applications / Resume with complete details super-scribing the envelope as “Application for Senior Resident” to the given address OR
You may email your Applications / Resume with subject “Application for Senior Resident” to [email protected] on or before 25/08/2020.
Photocopies of the following certificates / testimonials / experience certificates to be sent along with the application form:
- Tenth class (High School) Certificate,
- Degree / Post Graduation / Diploma Certificates (MBBS / PG Diploma / MD / DNB / DM / MCH etc),
- MCI Registration Certificate,
- SC/ST/OBC Caste certificate (If applicable).
To Manager (HR), HRM Dept., 5th Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, Piplani, Bhopal 462022