Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Recruitment 2022: Welder Posts notification on 01/02/2022. Notification is out for 75 vacancies purely on a fixed tenure basis for a period of 12 months at their Project Sites anywhere in India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01/02/2022 to
14/02/2022 (Extended Upto 10th May 2022). Candidates who are interested in the following Posts can send the application online on or before the last date mentioned above. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Welder
Post Date: 01/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 75
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Welder Posts
Candidates can go through the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Start Date to submit Application||01/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022: Welder Posts
The notification is released for 75 Welder Vacancies. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Post|
Selected candidates for the Welder posts will receive the salary as follows. Check the salary details listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/02/2022 is as follows. Candidates who satisfy the following age limit will be selected for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
Relaxation will be as per extant Government Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||PwD||Gen: 10 years, OBC: 13 years, SC/ST: 15 years|
Candidates should have completed ITI, ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
The selection will be based on
- Skill Test
All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of 200/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID:[email protected]).
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Welder Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.bhel.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click “Apply Online”.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take Print out of the submitted application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 10/05/2022.