Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 24/08/2022. Notification is out for filling 390 Vacancies at their Project Site Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/08/2022 to 07/09/2022. Candidates can view the eligibility criteria, selection process and other details here. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Post Date: 24/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 390
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online. Candidates must apply online through the BHEL website. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||24/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/09/2022 (11:45 PM)|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
The notification is released to fill 390 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in Tiruchirappalli. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Trade wise vacancies are given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|4||Turner Electronic Mechanic||14|
|6||Mechanic (R & AC)||06|
|9||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||04|
The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Candidates who satisfy the following age limit will be selected for the posts.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PWD applicants.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Candidates should have passed 10th and passed ITI (full time) in relevant Trade.
- ITI courses completed in 2019, 2020 & 2021 will be eligible for the posts.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
No application fee for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.trichy.bhel.com
- Click Login / Register.
- New User -> Click Register.
- Registered Users -> click Login
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take Print out of the submitted application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 07/09/2022.