Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 24/08/2022. Notification is out for filling 95 Vacancies at their Project Site Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/08/2022 to 07/09/2022. Candidates can view the eligibility criteria, selection process and other details here. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details on BHEL Technician Apprentice 2022 Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentices
Post Date: 24/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 90
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online. Candidates must apply online through the BHEL website. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||24/08/2022|
|BHEL Apprentice 2022 Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/09/2022 (11:45 PM)|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts
The notification is released to fill 90 Technician Apprentice Vacancies in Tiruchirappalli. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Trade wise vacancies are given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|2||CSE / IT||15|
|6||Instrument & Control||01|
BHEL Technician Apprentice Salary:
Check the Technician Apprentice 2022 Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/08/2022 is as follows. Candidates who satisfy the following age limit will be selected for the posts.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PWD applicants.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Candidates should have passed 10th and Diploma with minimum 70% marks for UR / OBC / EWS and 60% marks for SC / ST.
- Diploma course must be completed in 2020, 2021 & 2022 to be eligible for the posts.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
- Assessment Test
- Physical Standards
No application fee for BHEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
BHEL Technician Apprentice 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.trichy.bhel.com
- Click Login / Register.
- New User -> Click Register.
- Registered Users -> click Login.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take Print out of the submitted application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 07/09/2022.