Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 16/10/2022. Notification is out for filling 76 Vacancies in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/10/2022 to 31/10/2022. Candidates can view the eligibility criteria, selection process and other details here. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details on BHEL Apprentice 2022 Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 16/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 76
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentice Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online. Candidates must apply online through the BHEL website. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||16/10/2022|
|BHEL Apprentice 2022 Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Technician, Trade Posts
The notification is released to fill 76 Apprentice Vacancies in Jhansi. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/10/2022 is as follows. Candidates who satisfy the following age limit will be selected for the posts.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PWD applicants.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI in relevant trades.
2. Technician/Graduate Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed Diploma, Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list / Written Test / Interview (Check Notification for details)
No application fee for BHEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
BHEL Apprentice 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Enter the login credentials and click login.
- New User -> Click Register.
- Registered Users -> click Login.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take Print out of the submitted application.