Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Trainee Posts notification on 30/03/2021. Notification is out for 40 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 05/04/2021 to 26/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Supervisor Trainee
Post Date: 30/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 40
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Trainee Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||05/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/04/2021|
|Online Exam (Tentative)||23/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Trainee Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Supervisor Trainee (in Training Period)||32,000 – 1,00,000|
|2||Supervisor Trainee (After Training)||33,500 – 1,20,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Supervisor Trainee (Finance)||27 years|
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 70% marks or Equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all years / semesters (Minimum 60% marks for SC/ST candidates on similar lines.)
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
|UR / EWS / OBC||300/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the BHEL Website www.bhel.com
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the submitted online application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 26/04/2021.
Important Links for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Trainee Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 05/04/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|Short Notice||Click here|