Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2021: PTMC Specialists Posts notification. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 03/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: PTMC (Specialists)
Post Date: 27/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: PTMC Specialists Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: PTMC Specialists Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|4||Gynaecology & obstetrics||01|
- Super Specialist(MCH/DM): 660/- per hour.
- Specialist (MD/MS/DNB/MDS): 530/- per hour.
- Specialist (PG Diploma): 460/- per hour.
- The upper age limit is 64 years as on 30/04/2021, relaxable up to 70 years.
- Candidates should have completed an MBBS / MCH / DNB / Diploma from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on
- No application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: PTMC Specialists Posts
- Candidates may download the application from the official website: www.careers.bhel.in
- Send the scanned copy of their duly filled in application form along with selfattested photocopies of the following certificates by email, with subject as “Application for PTMC (SPECIALISTS) – 02/2021” to [email protected] or send by Post, super scribing the envelope with the above subject to the given address on or before 03/05/2021.
Manager(HR - A, R & Sys), HRM Department, Building No 24, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli - 620014
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
- SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
- HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate.
- MBBS & PG Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Any other relevant certificate (if required).