Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts notification on 13/05/2021. Notification is out for 15 Vacancies (Part Time). Eligible candidates send the application to the given address on or before 24/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Consultant
Post Date: 13/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|5||Obst. & Gynaecologist||01|
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS with 01 year experience): 350/- per hour.
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (MD/MS/DNB): 530/- per hour.
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (PG Diploma): 460/- per hour.
- The upper age limit is 64 years as on 01/05/2021. Relaxable up to 70 years.
- Candidates should have completed an MBBS with one year experience / MS / MD / DNB / PG Diploma in the respective field from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on
- No application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Medical Consultant Posts
- Candidates may download the application from the official website: www.careers.bhel.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of required documents to the following address superscribing the envelope as “Application for Part Time Medical Consultants-02/2021”.
- Candidates can also email the application to the email id [email protected].
Recruitment Section, Ground Floor Main Administrative Building, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
- High School Marksheet OR Certificate (As proof of Date of Birth).
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate.
- MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate.
- All Marksheets and Relevant Certificate of MD / MS / DNB / PG Diploma.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Proof of MD / MS / DNB / PG Diploma / MBBS degree being recognized by MCI.
- Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on letter head of the organisation).