Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 300 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/02/2021 to 22/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentices
Post Date: 02/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 300
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||02/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||22/02/2021|
|Last date to Submit Hard Copy of Applications||01/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|8||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||05|
|11||Computor (COPA / PASAA)||30|
- ITI Trade Apprentice Posts: 7000/- Per Month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021):
- The age limit should be between 14 to 27 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with ITI in relevant Trade.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
- No application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the NAPS Portal or www.bhelbpl.co
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take a print out of the submitted online application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 22/02/2021.