Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 66 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/04/2021 to 14/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Post Date: 01/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 66
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Mechanical / Production Engineering||44|
|2||Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering||06|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||02|
|4||Computer Science & Information Technology||07|
- Stipend Payable: 9000/- per month for the entire training period.
Age limit (as on 10/04/2021):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: 30 years for OBC candidates, 32 years for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech (Degree in Engineering) in relevant Disciplines.
- Candidates who have passed the Degree only in the last three years are eligible i.e. 2018, 2019 & 2020.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list / Interview
- No application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the BHEL Website www.bhel.com
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the submitted online application.