Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2021:GDMO Posts notification on 05/11/2021. Notification is out for 28 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/11/2021 to 25/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer
Post Date: 05/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 28
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Unit||No. of Posts|
|11||Corp. Office, New Delhi||02|
- General Duty Medical Officer: 83,000.
- The upper age limit is 37 years.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience / practice.
- MBBS / PG degree should be recognized by Medical Council of India and candidates should be registered with either Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Internship training shall not be considered as work experience / practice.
The selection will be based on
- Gen / other candidates: 300/-
- SC / ST / PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit Card etc.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the BHEL Website www.bhel.com
- Click on -> Current Openings -> Apply Online.
- Candidates can also use the below given direct online apply link to apply for the posts.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted online application.
- Photograph (should not exceed 500KB, must be in .jpg format).
- Signature (should not exceed 250 KB, must be in .jpg format), signed using blue/black ink).
- SSLC / HSC Mark sheet as proof of date of birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC Non-creamy layer / EWS), if applicable. OBC(NCL) / EWS certificate to be as per latest guidelines of government and in any event not more than one-year-old
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities(PwD) candidates only).
- Discharge certificate (Ex-servicemen only).
- Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).
- MBBS – Degree Certificate and Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- PG – Degree Certificate and Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Certificates as proof of Experience (In the absence of proper service certificates, candidates shall be required to send joining letter and relieving order and in case of serving employees, latest salary certificate / Slip may be sent in place of relieving order).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC), if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU or Autonomous body.