Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Recruitment 2021: Engineer, Supervisor Posts notification on 28/12/2021. Notification is out for 36 vacancies purely on a fixed tenure appointment basis at their Project Sites in India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28/12/2021 to 11/01/2022. Candidates who are interested in the following Posts can send the application online on or before the last date mentioned above. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Engineer, Supervisor
Post Date: 28/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Engineer, Supervisor Posts
Candidates can go through the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Start Date to submit Application||28/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2021: Engineer, Supervisor Posts
The notification is released for 36 Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies. Candidates can clearly check the post wise vacancies distribution in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
Selected candidates for the Engineer and Supervisor posts will receive the salary as follows. Salary will differ for each post. Check the salary details listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/01/2022 is as follows. Candidates who satisfy the following age limit will be selected for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Engineer / Supervisor||40 years|
- 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or
- Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC / ST candidates.
- Minimum 8 Years post qualification experience in the relevant area.
- 3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC / ST candidates.
- Minimum 5 Years post qualification experience in the relevant area.
The selection will be based on
All candidates (except SC / ST / PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of 200/- through QR Code or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur. QR code is given in the official notification.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021: Engineer, Supervisor Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.bhel.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click “Apply Online”.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take Print out of the submitted application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 11/01/2021.