Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/04/2020. Notification is out for 06 Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS) posts in BHEL Hospital, Trichy. Eligible candidates send the application before 18/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS)
Post Date: 09/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS)||06|
- Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS): 270/- per hour.
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed an MBBS degree.
- Candidates should have one year of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates should have a recognized MBBS Degree, which is registered with the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
The selection will be based on:
- Verification of Original Certificates
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.careers.bhel.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the following documents by email, with subject as “Application for PTMC(MBBS) – 02/2020” to [email protected]
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
- SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
- HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate.
Important Links for BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.