Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has announced the BHEL Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/03/2020. Notification is out for 08 Graduate Apprentices posts under the Apprentices Act 1961 in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/03/2020 to 24/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Post Date: 20/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for BHEL Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|2||Electrical / Electronics||04|
- Graduate Apprentices: 9,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 27 years.
Candidates should have passed their Degree B.E / B.Tech in full time from recognized universities.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the MHRD NATS Portal-Website: www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 20/03/2020 to 24/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.