Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has announced the BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for 229 posts such as Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice in Bhopal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/03/2020 to 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for a period of 01 year for 2020-21 batch, as per the Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 21/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 229
Important Dates for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment:
|Discipline||Graduate Apprentice||Diploma Apprentice|
|Computer Science & Application||04||00|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||03||00|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||13||02|
|Modern office Mgmt||00||20|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The age limit should be between 14 to 25 years.
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN / OBC and 60% marks for SC / ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
2. Diploma Apprentice:
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Engineering / Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official BHEL website: www.bpl.bhel.com
- Online registration starts from 13/03/2020 to 03/04/2020
- Candidates should register themselves on the website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- After register the unique registration number generated by the online system. This number is required to be filled in the online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the High school / 10th Marksheet (Size maximum 200 KB pdf)
- Candidates upload the 12th / Diploma Marksheet (Size maximum 200 KB pdf)
- Candidates upload the Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma & Degree certificate. (Size maximum 1 MB pdf)
- Candidates upload the Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate (Size maximum 200 KB pdf)
- Candidates upload the Aadhar Card (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
- Candidates upload the Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates upload the Photograph (Size maximum 100KB jpg / jpeg)
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.