Bharat Electronics Limited has announced the BEL Trainee Hindi Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/02/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator) and Trainee Publication Officer on contract basis for a period of 01 year at Bengaluru Unit. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 04/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator) & Trainee Publication Officer
Post Date: 19/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Hindi Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Trainee Hindi Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator)||03|
|2||Trainee Publication Officer||02|
- Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator) & Trainee Publication Officer: 25,000/-per month. In addition, 10,000/- per year will be paid towards miscellaneous expenses.
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
1. Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator):
Candidates should be completed the Master’s degree in Hindi in a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level.
2. Trainee Publication Officer:
Candidates should be completed the M.Sc (Electronics / Electronics Science).
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
Candidates pay through online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||GEN / OBC / EWS||200 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Trainee Hindi Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website:
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the photocopies of the following documents:
- SSLC Marksheet / Matriculation Certificate
- All Year / Semester wise marks cards of Degree and Master Degree
- Degree and Master Degree Final Certificate(Convocation Certificate)
- OBC / EWS / Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST /PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats that are available on the BEL website)
- Online Payment Receipt or Bank Challan (Original Depositor’s Copy) with the signature of the bank authorities and bank seal (if applicable). Photocopy of the bank challan will not be accepted.
- Proof of Identity (Voter’s card / Aadhar Card / PAN / Passport)vii)2 passport size recent colour photograph.
The Manager (HR/A&F/CMS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013