Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 04 Trainee Engineers posts on contract basis for a period of 01 year and extendable upto 03 years for its Central Quality Assurance division of Bangalore unit. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineers
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineers Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Trainee Engineers Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
- Candidates should be completed the first class in B.E / B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics & Electrical (EEE) only, from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a minimum 06 months experience in operation of vibration system and climatic chamber (preferable) for operation and daily maintenance of the environmental testing chambers, shock and vibration systems.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||General / OBC||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Trainee Engineers Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.