Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/01/2020. Notification is out for 25 Trainee Engineer posts in SoftwareDivision for a period of 01 year for the execution of various prestigious projects. Eligible candidates can send applications before 22/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment is purely on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer-I
Post Date: 06/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/01/2020|
- Trainee Engineer: 25,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
The upper age limit should be 25 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should be completed full-time B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC / ST / PWD Candidates.
- Candidates must possess all years / semesters marks sheets and Degree certificates.(In case of CGPAgrading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form.
Candidates must possess minimum 01 year experience (Post Qualification Experience).
- Working experience in interface layout and graphics design.
- Experience in GUI design and development using tools.
- Hands-on expertise in GIS, video production and animation.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates need to select the SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch.
|1||Gen / OBC||200 /-|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website.
- The post applied for Trainee Engineer-I/CS should be superscribed on the envelope.
- Candidates send the application along with the certificates to the following address:
Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru–560013.