Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 24 Trainee Engineer posts on contract basis for its Missile Systems SBU, Bengaluru Complex. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Bengaluru, Jalandhar, Bikaner, Naliya, Jammu, Amritsar, Bathinda
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Place of Posting|
|2||Project Engineer-I||Jalandhar, Bikaner, Naliya, Jammu, Amritsar, Bathinda|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Trainee Engineer-I||35,000 – 50,000/-|
|2||Project Engineer-I||25,000 – 31,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer-I||25 years|
|2||Project Engineer-I||28 years|
- Candidates should be completed full time BE / B.Tech course from reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / E&T / Telecommunication OR Mechanical.
- Candidates should be completed first class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
The candidates should possess relevant post qualification industry experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience in RF circuits, Microwave Receivers, High voltage transmitters and signal processing systems.
- Work experience in testing and maintenance of Radars and Communication Systems will be an added advantage.
Experience in maintenance of TATRA / Tata or any Special Vehicles, Trailers, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, cranes, DG Sets, Electromechanical systems such as Jacks and Masts, Air Conditioners, chiller plants, etc. will be highly desirable.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through Online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Fees|
No fees for PWD, SC and ST candidates.
How to Apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.