Bharat Electronics Limited has announced the BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/02/2020. Notification is out for 150 Trade Apprentice posts under the apprenticeship Act, 1961 for one-year Apprenticeship training in Ghaziabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/02/2020 to 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 02/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 150
Important Dates for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||No of Posts|
|8||Refrigeration & Air Cond.||04|
- Trade Apprentice: 8,196/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2020):
The minimum age limit is 21 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe / PWD||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
The candidate should have passed the trade related to the recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31/03/2020.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in
- Online registration starts from 28/02/2020 to 16/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register in the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Once registered successfully registered, note down the “Registration Number”.
- Candidates upload the scanned recent color passport size photograph not more than 20KB.
- Candidates upload the scanned Aadhaar Card not more than the size 1MB.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.