Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 09/02/2023. Notification is out for 50 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Ghaziabad Unit. The period of training will be for one year for Trainee Engineer-I and Two years for Project Engineer-I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/02/2023 to 25/02/2023. Candidates who are interested in the positions of Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer may apply before the deadline. Check the below content for more eligibility details.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician Posts, 204 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 09/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check the online application dates below. The dates are shown below for aspirant’s reference and should be followed when submitting their online applications.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
The BEL recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 50 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer vacancies in the following disciplines Mechanical and Electronics. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Candidates will be posted in Ghaziabad.
|Project Engineer I|
|Trainee Engineer I|
The following are the pay scale of selected candidates for the BEL Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2023):
The upper age limit for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 as of 01/02/2023 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc in relevant discipline
- 01 years post qualification experience as Trainee Engineer and 02 years post qualification experience as Project Engineer.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The application fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||472 (400+18% GST)|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||177 (150+18% GST)|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment -> Recruitment for the post of TRAINEE ENGINEER-I and PROJECT ENGINEER-I for BEL-GHAZIABAD -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Application closes on 25/02/2023.
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.