Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 12/08/2023. Notification is out for 57 vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates can check the training duration and the notification pdf link in this article below. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2023 to 26/08/2023. Candidates who are interested in the Project Engineer-I / Officer-I and Trainee Engineer-I positions may apply before the last date. Check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Project Officer
Post Date: 12/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 57
Place: Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check the online application dates below. The dates are shown below for aspirant’s reference and should be followed when submitting their online applications.
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
The BEL recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 57 Trainee Engineer, Project Officer and Project Engineer vacancies in the relevant disciplines. Candidates can clearly check the vacancy distribution below. Candidates will be posted in Chennai. The training period will be 3 years for the Project Engineer / Officer posts and 2 years for Trainee Engineer.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Project Engineer-I (Electronics)||8|
|Project Engineer-I (Mechanical)||28|
|Project Engineer-I (Civil)||8|
|Project Engineer-I (Human Resources)||8|
|Trainee Engineer-I (Project Sites in Rajasthan / Gujarat)||1|
|Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics)||1|
|Trainee Engineer-I (Mechanical)||3|
The following is the pay scale of selected candidates for the BEL Project Engineer / Officer and Trainee Engineer positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer / Officer||40,000 – 55,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2023):
The upper age limit for BEL Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer / Officer Recruitment 2023 as of 01/08/2023 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer / Officer||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer / Trainee Engineer
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in respective discipline with relevant post-qualification experience.
2. Project Officer (HR)
- Candidates should have completed MBA(HR) / MSW / PGHRM with relevant post-qualification experience.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The application fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer/Officer)||472 (400+18% GST)|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||177 (150+18% GST)|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment -> Advertisement for the post of Project Engineer/Officer and Trainee Engineer -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Application closes on 26/08/2023.
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button.