Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 01/02/2022. Notification is out for 75 vacancies on a contract basis for its SBU, Bengaluru Complex for a period of two years and extendable for one more year. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/02/2022 on or before 09/02/2022. Candidates who are interested in Trainee Engineer Posts can send the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 01/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 75
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer Posts
Online Registrations will be open from 01/02/2022 to 09/02/2022. Candidates who have not registered will not be allowed to appear for the Walk-In selections. Aspirants can follow the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer Posts
The notification is released for Trainee Engineer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Bangalore, India. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates for the Trainee Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows. Trainee Engineer year-wise salary is listed below.
|S. No||Year||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/02/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Electrical. from recognized University / Institution.
- 55% aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Minimum 1 Year post qualification experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer–I.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment -> Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineers -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Send the application by post to the given address.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with ‘Application for Trainee Engineer’.
- Carry the printout of the application form with photograph along with relevant documents mandatorily to the selection centre on 13/02/2022 @ 08.15 am.
BEL High School, Next BEL Hospital, Near to BEL Factory, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru - 560013