Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentices Posts notification on 23/02/2022. Notification is out for 100 Vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1973. The apprenticeship training duration will be for one year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/02/2022 to 13/03/2022. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentices
Post Date: 23/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/02/2022|
|Last Date to Enroll in NATS Portal||10/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online in BEL||13/03/2022|
|Declaration of Shortlisted List||15/03/2022|
|Document Verification||21/03/2022 & 22/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the discipline name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various disciplines.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||50|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||25|
The selected candidates will be given a salary as per government rules.
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the following categories.
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
1. Technician Apprentice
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should enrol in NATS portal @www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number for registration.
- After completing the registration, Login to the portal.
- Click the establishment request menu.
- Click Find Establishment.
- Upload Resume & Choose establishment name
- Type “Bharat Electronics Ltd” and search.
- Click Apply.
- The application will be active till 13/03/2022.