Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts notification on 20/12/2021. Notification is out for 247 vacancies on a contract basis for Bengaluru Complex. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2021 on or before 04/02/2022. Candidates who are interested in Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Posts can send the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer
Post Date: 20/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 247
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Posts
Aspirants can check and follow the dates given below and submit the application accordingly.
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Posts
The notification is released for 247 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer & Trainee Officer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Bengaluru, India. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below.
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||169|
|2||Project Engineer – I||67|
|3||Trainee Officer – I||11|
Selected candidates for the Project Engineer, Trainee Officer and Trainee Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer – I||40,000 – 55,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I / Trainee Officer – I||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/01/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer – I||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I / Trainee Officer – I||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (4-year Course) / B.Arch (5-year Course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from recognized University / Institution / College with 55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Below 55% for SC / ST / PwBD Candidates.
- Minimum 06 Months of relevant industrial post qualification experience.
2. Project Engineer – I
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (4-year course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from recognized University / Institution / College with 55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Below 55% for SC / ST / PwBD Candidates.
- Minimum 02 years of relevant industrial post qualification experience.
3. Trainee Officer – I
- Two years MBA in Finance from reputed University / Institution / College with 55% and above for General / EWS / OBC candidates & Below 55% for SC / ST / PwBD Candidates.
- Minimum 06 Months of relevant post qualification experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in relevant degree qualification (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||500/-|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||200/-|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer and Project Engineers Bengaluru Unit -> Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect.
- Submit the application
- The application can be submitted on or before 04/02/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.