Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts notification on 06/10/2021. Notification is out for 88 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 06/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 88
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee & Project Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee & Project Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I||33|
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer – I||35,000 – 50,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I||25,000 – 31,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer – I||28 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I||25 years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication or Mechanical from a AICTE recognized University / Institution.
2. Project Engineer – I
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication or Mechanical from a AICTE recognized University / Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC / ST / PWD (Person with Disability). candidates.
- Candidates with 2 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||500/-|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||200/-|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee & Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee and Project Engineers Panchkula Unit -> Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch.
- The application will be active till 27/10/2021.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.