Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Officer & Project Officer Posts notification on 09/06/2021. Notification is out for 03 vacancies on a temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 09/06/2021 to 24/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Officer & Project Officer
Post Date: 09/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Bengaluru, New Delhi
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Officer & Project Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Officer & Project Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Officer – I||01|
|2||Trainee Officer – I||02|
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Officer – I||35,000 – 50,000|
|2||Trainee Officer – I||25,000 – 31,000|
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Officer – I||31 years|
|2||Trainee Officer – I||25 years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Officer – I
- Two years MBA programme in Finance specialization from recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters as applicable.
- Universities / Institutes awarding degrees in CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point must provide method of conversion to percentage.
2. Project Officer – I
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B / B.L) from recognized Indian University and approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters as applicable.
Universities / Institutes awarding degrees in CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point must provide a method of conversion to percentage.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Officer)||500/-|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Officer)||200/-|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Officer & Project Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 09/06/2021 to 24/06/2021.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant & correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Aspirants can also use the Direct Apply link given below to apply for the apprentice post.