Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 29/12/2021. Notification is out for 8 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Advanced Defence Systems – Navy SBU, Bengaluru Complex. Eligible candidates can send the application to the address mentioned below on or before 15/01/2021. Candidates who are interested in Trainee Engineer Posts can send the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 29/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
Aspirants can follow the given dates and submit the application accordingly.
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
The notification is released for Trainee Engineer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Mumbai, India. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates for the Trainee Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows. Trainee Engineer year-wise salary is listed below.
|S. No||Year||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/12/2021 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Full Time course in BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication from recognized University / Institution.
- 55% aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Minimum 1 Year post qualification experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer–I.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can download the application by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineers Bengaluru Unit.
- Fill the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Attach the copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect.
- Send the application by post to the given address.
- Envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with ‘Application for Trainee Engineer – ADSN’.
- Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered.
- The application can be submitted on or before 15/01/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
DGM (HR/MR,MS&ADSN), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013