Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 12/05/2021. Notification is out for 30 vacancies on a Contract basis for its Military Communication SBU, Bengaluru Complex. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/05/2021 to 21/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 12/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||30|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Trainee Engineer-I||25,000 to 31,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||25 Years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer – I
- Candidates should have completed Full time (4 years) BE / B.Tech course from reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / E&T / Telecommunication. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 6 (Six) months of post qualification industry experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other||200|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted application.