Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts notification on 04/08/2021. Notification is out for 308 vacancies on a contract basis for EVM production for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 04/08/2021 to 15/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer-I
Post Date: 04/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 203
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I||308|
Trainee Engineer: Year-wise Pay Scale is listed below
- 1st year – 25,000 per month
- 2nd year – 28,000 per month
- 3rd year – 31,000 per month
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||25 Years|
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Trainee Engineer
- Candidates should have completed 4 years Full time B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg from reputed Institute / University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply. Freshers should have completed 8th semester examinations and all other requirements for award of Engineering Degree in 2021 and should produce Provisional Degree Certificate / Engineering Degree Certificate at the time of joining (probable date of joining is October 2021). Candidates who are currently still pursuing Engineering Degree or have backlog papers from previous semesters, need not apply.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch.
- The application will be active till 15/08/2021.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.