Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer & Other Posts notification on 23/04/2021. Notification is out for 15 vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Officer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 23/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Kotdwara, Delhi, Passighat, Aizwal
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|3||Trainee Engineer – I||06|
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer – I||35,000 – 50,000|
|2||Trainee Officer-I / Trainee Engineer – I||25,000 – 31,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer – I||28 years|
|2||Trainee Officer – I||25 years|
|3||Trainee Engineer – I||25 years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Engineering Branch: Candidates should have completed Full time BE / B.Tech / BSc Engg (4 Year Course) course from reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer.
Science & Engg / Computer Science Engg.
- Management Branch: Full time MBA (Finance) course from reputed Institute / University.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, EWS candidates and Pass Class for PWD candidates.
- Minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience or the post of Project Engineer – I.
- 1 year experience for the Post of Trainee Officer – I / Trainee Engineer – I.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||500/-|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Officer)||200/-|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer & Other Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch.
- The application will be active till 05/05/2021.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.