Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Technician Posts notification on 20/01/2021. Notification is out for 27 vacancies on a permanent basis at Bengaluru. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2021 to 03/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician ‘C’
Post Date: 20/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 27
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Technician Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/01/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Technician ‘C’||Electro Mechanic||17|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Technician Posts
- Technician ‘C’: 21,500 to 82,000
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1||Technician ‘C’||28 Years|
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Candidates should have completed SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship OR
- 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test (General Aptitude: 50 marks, Technical Aptitude: 100 marks)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (online mode).
|1||General / EWS / OBC||300|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Technician Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (online mode).
- The application will be active till 03/02/2021.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted application.