Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts notification. Notification is out for 49 vacancies on a temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04/08/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 21/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 49
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||36|
|2||Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)||08|
|3||Project Engineer – I (Computer Science)||04|
|4||Project Officer – I (Human Resources)||01|
Project Engineer: Year-wise Pay Scale is listed below
- 1st year – 35,000 per month
- 2nd year – 40,000 per month
- 3rd year – 45,000 per month
- 4th year – 50,000 per month
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||28 Years|
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Full time B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg from reputed Institute / University in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Computer Science / Mechanical.
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I / Project Officer-I.
2. Project Officer
- MBA / MSW / MHRM / MA with a Specialisation in Human Resources.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch.
- The application will be active till 04/08/2021.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.