Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts notification on 21/04/2021. Notification is out for 48 vacancies on a temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21/04/2021 to 05/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 21/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 48
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
Project Engineer: Year-wise Pay Scale is listed below
- 1st year – 35,000 per month
- 2nd year – 40,000 per month
- 3rd year – 45,000 per month
- 4th year – 50,000 per month
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 Years|
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Full time B.E./B.Tech course from reputed Institute / University in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
- Minimum 2 Years Post Qualification Experience required as on 01/04/2021 in IT Infrastructure Projects / IP Networking / Data Centre Projects / CCTV Projects / Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch.
- The application will be active till 05/05/2021.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.