Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts notification on 20/01/2021. Notification is out for 19 vacancies on a temporary basis for K-FON Project of Missile Systems SBU, Bengaluru Unit. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2021 to 04/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 20/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/01/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer – I||19|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
Project Engineer I: Year-wise Pay Scale is listed below
- 1st year – 35,000
- 2nd year – 40,000
- 3rd year – 45,000
- 4th year – 50,000
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer – I||28 Years|
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer – I
- Candidates should have completed Full time B.E./B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication) OR BE.B.Tech (Mechanical) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years Post Qualification Experience required.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
- Interview – (15%)
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / EWS / OBC||500|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the required documents and attach the same in pdf format.
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch.
- The application will be active till 04/02/2021.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted application.