Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts notification. Notification is out for 10 vacancies on a permanent basis for its Central Research Laboratory, Ghaziabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/02/2021 to 09/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Member (Research Staff)
Post Date: 16/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Member (Research Staff)||10|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Member (Research Staff)||50,000 – 160000|
Age Limit (as on 31/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Member (Research Staff)||32 Years|
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
1. Member (Research Staff)
- Candidates should have completed Full time B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science) from AICTE approved Colleges / Institutes or a recognized university.
Note: Candidates should have more than 65% (equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average – CGPA) in respect of GEN / OBC and 55% (equivalent CGPA) in respect of SC Applicants.
- Applicants should have minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in the following
areas: C++, Java, Python, Algorithm Development, SW Documentation, SW Testing, AI and Big data Analytics.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test / Interview
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
|1||General / OBC||750|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email-ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates are required to upload Colour photograph, Signature & scanned copies of the required documents.
- Colour photograph of the Applicant in jpg or png format. The photograph should be minimum 100×100 and maximum 150×150 pixel and file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Scanned copy of Receipt for having remitted the application fee through SBI Collect.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2021: Member (Research Staff) Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.