Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts notification on 17/12/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies. Interest and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 21/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Visiting Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Doctor
Post Date: 17/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|Interview Time||9:00 AM onwards|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Visiting Medical Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Visiting Medical Officer||600 per visit|
Age Limit (as on 30/11/2020):
The upper age limit is 65 years.
1. Visiting Medical Officer
- Candidates should have completed BAMS from a recognized University / Ayurvedic.
- 02 Yrs of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
2. Ayurvedic Doctor
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a recognized University.
- 05 Yrs of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www://bel-india.in.
- Eligible candidates should bring their duly filled in application form to the interview along with the required documents.
Bharat Electronics Limited, Opposite Metro Station, Site IV, Shahibabad INDL Area, Bharat Nagar Posts, Ghaziabad-201010, Uttar Pradesh.
- Self attested copy of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).
- Self attested copies of certificate and marks card for having passed all semesters / years of BAMS examination.
- Certificate(s) regarding relevant post qualification experience.
- Caste / Tribe Certificate (if applicable) issued on or after 01/01/2020 and other relevant certificates.
- Discharge summary (book / certificate) (in case of Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers).