Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/08/2020. Notification is out for 60 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2020 to 26/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 12/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 60
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer Medical Devices||60|
Category wise Vacancy Details of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
Project Engineer: Year-wise Pay Scale is listed below
- 1st year – 35,000
- 2nd year – 40,000
- 3rd year – 45,000
- 4th year – 50,000
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer Medical Devices||28 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
1. Project Engineer Medical Devices
- Candidates should have completed 4 Years full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc course from reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering disciplines Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation.
- General and OBC candidates should have passed in First Class and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates.
The selection will be based on the:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech (75%)
- Work experience (10%)
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||General / EWS / OBC||500|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of BEL at www.bel-india.in.
- Online registration starts from 12/08/2020 to 26/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.