Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 55 Project Engineer – I posts for its Military Communication SBU, Bengaluru Complex. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer – I (Electronics)
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 55
Important Dates for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed full time (04 years) BE / B.Tech course from reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / E&T / Telecommunication.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWScandidatesand PassClass for SC, STand PWD candidates. The method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 02 years of relevant industry experience.
- Candidates preferred having a minimum of 06 months experience in Surveillance / InformationTechnology / Network Projects.
- Preference is given to candidates having relevant certificates in the above-mentioned areas.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||General / EWS / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.