Bharat Electronics Limited has announced the BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/01/2020. Notification is out for 30 Project Engineer-I posts in Bengaluru, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Leh and J&K. The Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 02 years which may be extended upto a maximum of 04 years based on project requirements and individual performance. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/01/2020 to 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer-I
Post Date: 15/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Bengaluru, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Leh and J&K
Important Dates for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||No. of Posts|
- Project Engineer-I: 35,000/- per month for the 1st year and 40,000/- for 2nd year.
- In the event of an extension of the contract, the remuneration shall be 45,000/- for 3rd year and 50,000/- for 4th year.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit should be 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech course from reputed Institute / University in the following Engineering disciplines – Civil, Electrical / Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of relevant post qualification industry experience in the areas mentioned below:
- Candidates should have experience in infrastructure project management of large, multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, firefighting systems, interiors, etc.
- Candidates with Project Management skills, Infrastructure Contract Management, Experience in CPWD / MES / PWD / Govt. contract works will be highly preferred
- Candidates should have worked in on-site infrastructure project execution for industrial buildings or special infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works including HV & MV Sub stations.
- Candidates should possess knowledge of electrical safety regulations, latest codes and standards of electrical installations, energy efficiency & ECBC and best practices of electrical works. Knowledge of AUTOCAD and the relevant discipline design software. Experience in CPWD / MES / NBC / PWD / Govt. contract works will be highly preferred
- Candidates should have experience in the areas of Mechanical design, manufacturing and Production Technology, Control systems, Hydraulics and pumps.
- Candidates should have experience in Heating ventilation and air conditioning will be an added advantage.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- The selections will be conducted at the following centers: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Srinagar and Bangalore.
Candidates should pay the fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application from an official website www.bel-india.in
- The job code should be clearly filled by the candidates in the application form.
- The list of the documents should be enclosed with application and send to the given address:
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E / B.Tech. Degree certificate
- All semester marks cards
- Caste / Tribe / Community / Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD respectively.
- Post qualification work experience certificate from previous / current employer.
Manager (HR / MR & MS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru–560013.
Important Links for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.