Bharat Electronics Limited has announced the BEL Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Visiting Medical Officer posts in Chennai. The working time is two visits per week of 4 hours (in a single sitting) per day between 09.00 AM and 05.00 PM on working days. Eligible candidates send the application before 25/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely on a temporary basis for a period of 02 years from the date of appointment which can be extended at the discretion of the Company for a mutually agreed period.
Name of the Post: Visiting Medical Office
Post Date: 09/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for BEL Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Visiting Medical Officer: 600/- per visit.
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S. from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 03 years post-qualification experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www://bel-india.in
- Eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application form through Speed post or Courier along with SSC / SSLC Certificate for proof of age, B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. certificate, Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India (MCI), Experience Certificate if any, Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate to the following address:
Sr.Dy.General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL–ARMY Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai - 600089