Bharat Electronics Ltd has released the BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/07/2020. To undergo apprenticeship training under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) for a period of One Year. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/07/2020 to 10/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 30/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Department/Branch||No. of Posts|
|3||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||10|
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Diploma Apprentice||23 Years|
Candidate should possess Engineering Diploma course in above mention engineering branch from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30 October 2017.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidate passed their three / two year diploma course on or after 30 October 2017.
The selection will be based on the:
- Shortlisting on Merit
- Document Verification
No Application Fees
How to Apply for BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online through NATS web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The
application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Online registration starts from 30/07/2020 to 10/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.