Bureau of Energy Efficiency has announced the BEE Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 Stenographer posts on contract basis in New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 17/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 03/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BEE Stenographer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of BEE Stenographer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Stenographer: 35,400–1,12,400/-
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or Senior Secondary School Examination.
- Candidates having speed in the shorthand of eighty words per minute.
- Candidates having passed in typing of forty words per minute.
- Proficient in Computer and Microsoft Office;
- Candidates must be capable of taking dictation directly on the computer as well as in shorthand.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for BEE Stenographer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.beeindia.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application along with 2 passport size photographs and attested copies of certificates / mark sheets to the following address:
The Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, 4th floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi 110066