Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Surveyor Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/01/2020. Notification is out for 77 posts such as Surveyors and Programmer on contract basis for deployment in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 17/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Surveyors & Programmer
Post Date: 27/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 77
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Surveyor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Surveyor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
Candidates should be completed a Diploma or two years National Trade Certificate in surveying from a recognized institute or equivalent and two years’ experience in survey work.
- Candidates should be completed Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics from a recognized university by Engineering Institute. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application from a recognized university by Engineering College / Institute.
- Candidates should have passed a ‘B’ Level examination from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOOEC).
- Candidates should have one year of experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data processing.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
Candidates should pay through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||250 /-|
How to Apply for BECIL Surveyor Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.becil.com
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee slip are sent to the following address:
Deputy General Manager (HR), BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)