Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Start-Up Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Start-Up Fellow post in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 27/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Start-Up Fellow
Post Date: 14/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Draughtsman Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Start-Up Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- An Engineering degree from a reputed University / Institute.
- Preference will be given to an added Master’s degree in Engineering / Management from a reputed Indian / International Institute / University.
- Preferable experience of up-to 02 years in start-up-related work.
- Experience as an entrepreneur wherein the candidate has himself / herself created a start-up (successful or failed start-up) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on project planning and execution, planning out-reach activities, designing and delivering training programs, Business Plan Development, proposal writing, Research designing & report writing, Monitoring and Evaluation, Impact Evaluation, Communication & presentation skills will be an added advantage.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||250 /-|
How to Apply for BECIL Start-Up Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.becil.com
- The duly filled in application form along with self–attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee slip are sent to the following address:
Deputy General Manager (HR), BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)