Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Skilled and Unskilled Manpower Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 4000 Skilled and Unskilled Manpower in Uttar Pradesh on a contract basis. BECIL has been providing technical as well as non-technical manpower to the various Government organizations all over India by following prescribed recruitment procedures. BECIL has deployed thousands of employees and professionals in the field of eGovernance & IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc, Technicians, Engineers, Technical Assistants, Programmers, Advisors, Consultants, Data Entry Operators, MTS, Peons, Messengers, Unskilled, Semi-skilled and Skilled manpower, etc. to several Government offices as per their requirement and maintains a database of the potential candidates. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/12/2019 to 11/01/2020.
BECIL has organized and successfully completed the following Training Programmes:
- Training Course for CATV Installation Technicians on Digital Wireline Broadcasting
- Training Course for AV Installation Level 1 – System Fabrication
- Training Course for AV Installation Skill Day
- Training program under PMKVY for Cable Operators and Cable Operators Technician.
Name of the Post: Skilled and Unskilled Manpower
Post Date: 27/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 4000
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for BECIL Skilled and Unskilled Manpower Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/01/2020|
|Training Batches Starting Date||First Batch:11/01/2020|
BECIL Manpower Skilled Development Training Programme Details:
|Title of Trade / Training|
|Venue of Training|
|Duration||Course Fees||Stipend During Training|
|Basic Concept plus|
use of Personal Protective Equipment
|Noida, Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Bulandshahar||7 Days||6,000||No|
|Basic knowledge of|
of 33/11 KV Substation and safety
|Basic knowledge of|
of 33/11 KV Substation and use of
|Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Substation and use of Personal protective Equipment (Safety measures)||Noida, Lucknow,|
Varanasi Meerut Bulandshahar
- Candidates should be completed ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety with at least two years experience in Electricals. (OR)
- Candidates should be 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with atleast one year experience preferably in the electrical stream.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Group Discussion on Power-Point
Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines / Sub-stations.
|1||General / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen||250/-|
Pay the Examination Fee through favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
|Account Holder’s Name||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Bank||CORPORATION BANK|
|Branch Address||CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
How to Apply for BECIL Manpower Skilled Development Training Programme Details:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates scanned self- attested photocopies of educational / experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.