Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Technician Posts notification on 12/04/2023. Notification is out for 27 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23/04/2023. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content. The online application link and BECIL Notification PDF is provided below.
NCB Recruitment 2023: Surveillance Assistant, Havaldar, Sepoy Posts, 99 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Ophthalmic Technician
Post Date: 12/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 27
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Technician Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the above positions can apply online as per the given dates on the official website. Check the dates given & eligibility details in the below content.
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Technician Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites applications for Ophthalmic Technician vacancies. Check vacancy details here.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows. check below for salary details.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
Age limit is applicable as per Government rules. Check below for age details.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Ophthalmic Technician||Applicable as per Rules|
1. Ophthalmic Technician
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below. No other means of fee payment will be accepted.
|1||Gen / OBC / Women / ESM||885/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / EWS||531/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Technician Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register with a current mobile number and email address.
- The registered email address or mobile number will receive a message with a registered number and password.
- using the registration number and password login after registering.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees & submit the application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 23/04/2023.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.