Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician Posts notification on 09/02/2023. Notification is out for 204 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Indira Gandhi Hospital, Dwaraka, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/02/2023 and 24/02/2023. Selection will be made with merit marks on a Computer Based Test. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Foreman, Assistant Controller, Labour Officer, Deputy Director Posts, Salary 208700 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician
Post Date: 09/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 204
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the above positions can apply online as per the given dates on the official website. Check the dates given & eligibility details in the below content.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites applications for 204 Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician & other vacancies. Check post-wise vacancy details here.
|S.No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|14||Post Mortem Technician/ Mortuary Technician||2|
|17||Plaster Room Assistant||4|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|Post Name||BECIL Salary|
|Post Mortem Technician/ Mortuary Technician||27,996/-|
|Plaster Room Assistant|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Nursing Officers||32 years|
|Lab Technician||18 to 27 years|
|Pharmacist||18 to 30 years|
|Jr. Radiographer||18 to 27 years|
|Refractionist||20 to 32 years|
|Audiometry Assistant||32 years|
|OT Technician||27 years|
|Occupational Therapist||21 to 32 years|
|Assistant Dietitian||32 years|
|Post Mortem Technician/ Mortuary Technician|
|Mortuary Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Plaster Room Assistant|
1. Nursing Officer
- Matriculation or equivalent and
- A Grade Certificate in Nursing
- Certificate in Midwifery and should be able to speak Hindustani fluently.
2. Lab Technician
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc or 10th/12th with science and Diploma in MLT with 3 years experience.
3. Lab Assistant
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc or 10th/12th with science and Diploma in MLT or
- 10+2 Vocational Courses in Medical Laboratory technology.
- B. Pharmacy or 10+2 with science stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) and Diploma in
5. Junior Radiographer
- 12th with Certificate in Radiography or Diploma (02 years course) in Radiography or
BSc. (Radiography) OR Radiological Technology 02 years from a Recognized Board.
6. ECG Technician
- 10th pass or Certificate in Electronic from ITI with knowledge in Hindi.
7. For Posts No. 14 to 17
- Candidates must have completed 10th standard.
- 12th with Science or equivalent
- Diploma in Refractionist and in Optometry
9. Audiometry Assistant
- 12th and Diploma in Audiology
- B.Sc / Pre-Medical / Hr. Sec with science and Diploma Physiotherapy.
11. OT Technician
- 10th/12th pass with Operation Room Assistant course from a recognized Institution.
- 05 years experience as O.T. Technician. or B.Sc
12. OT Assistant
- 10th/12th with Science and Operation Room Assistant Course.
13. Occupational Therapist
- B.Sc./Premedical, Hr. Sec. with Science and Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Base Test
- Skill Test
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below. Candidates can also submit a DD in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited.
|1||Gen / OBC / Women / ESM||885/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / EWS||531/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Assistant, Technician Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register with a current mobile number and email address.
- The registered email address or mobile number will receive a message with a register number and password.
- Candidates must use their registration number and password to log in after registering.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 24/02/2023.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
I want job if any vaacency means plzzzzzzzz late me no